1. Gently Exfoliate the lips, you can use warm water and a soft toothbrushand use an eye cream to moisturise afterwards
2. Apply a thin layer of your foundation over the lips before you apply anything to them better still, use an eyeshadow base/primer ..Gives your lipstick something to adhere to
3. Use a lip pencil in the same colour as your lipstick on the lip line and fill in the whole lip blending neatly within the liner using your fingertip your fingertip.
4. Dust your face powder over the lip pencil then, with a lip brush thinly apply the lipstick, blot with a tissue, dust a little more powder then add a second layer of lipstick!
5. Choose highly pigmented Matt formulas for the longest lasting colour, the more moisturising the texture , the less the colour will last.
http://hhmakeupartist.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/LIPS.001.jpeg420634bmualhttp://hhmakeupartist.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Screen-Shot-2019-06-28-at-14.59.30.pngbmual2018-02-16 21:34:402018-08-02 13:57:19HH |5 LIP TIPS THAT LAST